Hi there! I’m over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today sharing this fun scrapbook page that I’ve created using the brand new Fitted Frames dies that will be available soon!
Here are the steps to create the page:
1. I’m still in the Summer-crafting-mode, so I decided to die-cut the frames out of white paper (I used 75 lb. mixed media paper) and take a bunch of the frames to my garden table and add doodles.
2. I used a 0.3 point waterproof pigment liner to doodle with. I didn’t apply any particular method. I just doodled away, looking at the shape of each frame and then coming up with a suitable doodle.
3. Print a couple of wallet sized photos. Trim them to fit behind the frames.
4. Choose a background paper. I have a box of mono-printed scrapbook paper and I chose one of those for the base of my page.
5. Adhere a couple of empty Fitted Frames to the paper and then arrange the framed photos on top.
6. Die-cut the title from another (gelli printed) paper with the new Alphabet 2 Lower Case die. I used the Numbers & More 2 die to cut the week number.
7. Add any details, journaling and paint splatter.
I hope you love the new Fitted Frames as much as I do!
Elizabeth Craft Designs –
1061 Fitted Frames 1 Lace Rectangles – Coming soon
1062 Fitted Frames 2 Curvy Squares – Coming soon
1063 Fitted Frames 3 Lace Squares – Coming soon
1064 Fitted Frames 4 Curvy Squares – Coming soon
1075 Alphabet 2 Lower Case – Coming soon
1076 Numbers & More 2 – Coming soon
White cardstock (Strathmore Mixed Media 75 lb)
Black fine liner (Staedler Pigment Liner 0.3)
Gelli printed scrapbook paper (October Afternoon: Travel Girl – Stamp Book)
Stamps (Rukristin: Currently List Clear Stamp Set)
Black permanent ink
Black and white paint marker