I started to work on my stay-cation goals with preparations to create this Hama bracelet, found via Pinterest at the lovely Craft & Creativity blog. Except my beads came out like this:
Somehow I expected them to stay round after melting… I also gathered that I would need to melt a couple of batches before I have enough for one bracelet.
So I abandoned that idea for now and I went on to pimp my earphones instead, as seen here:
The next evening I made an attempt at this kind of bracelet, found via the same blog:
This was fiddly at first, then it actually went OK… up until the very moment I cut the thread after I had closed it with a crimp bead. And now I have to start all over again…
I haven’t had a chance to get new thread yet, but I’m going to give it another go soon.